Thursday, April 19, 2007

Our trip to Texas

Mommy and I went to Texas last week to visit family. Unfortunately, we also brought a 24 hour bug with us...sorry about that, family. Other than the sick part, we had a GREAT time!
At GiGi and PaPa's ranch

The family: Me and Mommy, GiGi, Aunt Jen, Kaytlyn, Uncle Brandon, Aunt Ashley, Uncle Ryan, and RyleyMe, Mom, and Poppy
GiGi and her grandkids before our Easter egg hunt (this is my 3rd one! I'm a pro...)Me and Kaytlyn going through our eggs

Watching the sunset with Mommy

At the zooAre you sure he can't get in here???I see giraffes...let's go the other wayFlashback to February at the Tampa Zoo... Okay, so maybe they aren't so bad...
I like giraffes much better when they are behind fences.
Feeding the elephant with mommy
Playing with Ryley
Monkey see, monkey do...
Squeezing Uncle Ryan's head

Cowboy Noah and Cowgirl Ryley

Searching for cows on GiGi and PaPa's ranch

I see them!!!

Come here cows...

Wait, cows! Where are you going? What?? There's something behind me?
When did you get here? Sneaky little things...
Counting cows with GiGi and PaPa
I need one of those cube things...

Me and Poppy (this was probably when I got him sick...)

No comments: