We are all having a GREAT summer so far! Noah is having a blast with all the water activities...which is a good thing since we will be moving to FLORIDA next year! Yep, my smart, not to mention very handsome, husband got a GI fellowship in the sunny state down south. So, we'll be packing up next summer for another three year journey. We are extremely happy and thankful, and we are anxious to see what God has planned for us there. It's amazing to see His hand in all of this, especially since FL was not somewhere we would have headed on our own. Our time here has been amazing, though, and we'll be sad to leave our friends. Hopefully this next fellowship will be the end of Eric's training, and we can finally settle down somewhere after this...there is light at the end of the tunnel!
I think Noah will enjoy living in Florida for three years...besides, he has a bone to pick there with a certain cracker-stealing giraffe...
I'll let you know how that goes...
2 comments:
That darn giraffe! I giggle every time I see that picture! You go down there Mr Noah and you show that monster who's boss!
congrats on FL...it looks like Noah was a waterbug in his past life.
Post a Comment