Thursday, December 20, 2007

I Am Legend

Today was Noah's last day of school before the break and Eric's first day back at work (5pm-12am swing shift). So after a few morning errands, Eric and I went to a movie. We saw "I Am Legend" with Will Smith. Eric, Noah, and I (along with Eric's parents) saw a scene of this movie being filmed in NYC in Oct. '06. It was fun to watch at the time, and it's amazing how long it took for the actual movie to come out...then again the whole Hollywood world is foreign to me. We thought the movie was great (and scary!). It definitely had some "jump out of your seat" moments. It definitely makes you think, too.



Here is Noah with his first brush with fame back in '06...too bad they didn't need extras, he and Will Smith would have gotten jiggy with it. :) Seeing as how this was a movie dealing with the demise of mankind, not sure I would have approved though.


Noah and Daddy getting ready for Will

Noah had a prime look-out spot!
Will's head

Notice the greenery scattered on the street by the cars? Yeah, we thought that was a little strange when we first walked up...

After the scene, Will was saying hello to fans...on the other side of the street. Unfortunate for us. The chick in the pink hat was in charge of keeping the crowd at bay--I find that humorous.