Gabe turned 2 months on June 18th, so I'm a little late. Better late than never. :)
He had his 2 month appt a little early on the 9th (before we left Nashville). His stats: 13 lbs. 2 oz (90%!!) and 24 in. long (90%)...and that was a week and a half early! We have a big fella on our hands! Last night I went in search of bigger pajamas and had to completely bypass the 3-6 mo. clothes (ahhh...hand-me-downs..poor kid). The pajamas that finally fit? 9 months!! My camera was in the car, but I'll try to take a picture tonight. His legs fit perfectly! Crazy! Today he wore a 6-9 mo. outfit. Here's a picture of of our handsome, big man in the outfit. LOVE his smile!!
Despite the craziness of his 2nd month of life, Gabe has been a trooper, like his brother. We are enjoying him more by the minute (if that's possible!), and our family is truly blessed by his presence (except maybe at 2 in the morning...but every other time, definitely blessed...).
We love you, Gabriel Hudson!
June 7th
Noah: Dude...I think your belly's bigger than mine!
This was how Gabe spent his 2 month birthday...unpacking! Poor kid.
Gabe thinks he can dance too...look at those legs go
Ready for the beach!
Chillin' on his quilt from GiGi
Pics of the move and our final days in Nashville to come soon...stay tuned!
5 comments:
OH how GLAD I am that you're back to blogging! I've missed you, Kelli!!!!
Look at how big Gabe and Noah are getting! Sigh. Tell them to stop it RIGHT NOW! :)
Love and miss you!
I'm so excited that you're back! I'd been wondering how the move went. I can't believe how big Gabe is...9 month pjs!! Wow! And Noah cracks me up...he says the funniest things in the world :)
What an adorable smile! And what a big baby=) Happy 2 months Gabe!
Oh Kelli! He is precious and so reminds me of Cole with his chunky belly. :) And Mia nurses her babies while I nurse Cole. Pretty funny. And after 5 am, it is officially morning and babies can join in the bed. :):)
Miss you!
Oh little Gabe has grown so much!!! He looks adorable sporting his happy belly! :) So sweet to see Noah and Gabe together...miss you guys!
Post a Comment