I hope everyone has had a fabulous 2009 so far! Everything with us is pretty good. Florida winters are wonderful!! I love that we can play outside almost every day, and I don't have to worry about bundling up the boys. (I feel that if I talk Florida up enough, maybe you all will want to come visit!!! Hint, hint. :)) We're actually going through a "cold" spell (highs in the 60s, lows in the 30s) at the moment, which is actually really nice. (Laurie, feel free to roll your eyes at our idea of cold. :))
We made our first trip to Disney World on Jan. 2nd....along with a million other people! Eric's cousin and family were there, and my good friend Anni and her family were there. So we thought we'd go up for the day. Despite Magic Kingdom reaching capacity by lunchtime, we still managed to have a great time. Eric and I are NOT crowd people...or line people, so we were a little worried when we could barely walk through Fantasy Land. Those Disney people though know how to manage crowds, and it helped knowing that we would be back another day. So we didn't feel pressured to do everything. Noah had a great time, and it was fun to see our friends and family...we were WORN OUT by the end of it all, though. I've included a few pictures below...
Noah is back at preschool twice a week, which means illness is back in our house. Gabe is currently sick, and the poor guy has to do breathing treatments when he gets a cold (because of wheezing). He's a trooper though, and doesn't seem to mind being sick (although he HATES the breathing treatments!!) He's still as busy as ever, along with his brother...I love that they can play together now. Although, I don't think Noah is as thrilled about it. The phrase I hear the most throughout the day is "NO, Gabe!!"
Since Gabe is almost 9 months old, I figured I should go ahead and finish (and post) his 8 month letter. Normally, I would just skip everything and begin anew. However, I plan to have these posts made into a book (at least the ones dealing with the boys), and his 8th month had some important happenings. Soooo, here are the older posts if you're interested...
Christmas in a Nutshell
Gabe's 8th Month
We had a wonderful holiday season, but I am thankful to be back in our day-to-day routine. Next up is Gabe's baptism and Noah's 3rd birthday!! He wanted a giraffe party, so we're doing a jungle theme at the park. Should be fun! Miss you all!
We made our first trip to Disney World on Jan. 2nd....along with a million other people! Eric's cousin and family were there, and my good friend Anni and her family were there. So we thought we'd go up for the day. Despite Magic Kingdom reaching capacity by lunchtime, we still managed to have a great time. Eric and I are NOT crowd people...or line people, so we were a little worried when we could barely walk through Fantasy Land. Those Disney people though know how to manage crowds, and it helped knowing that we would be back another day. So we didn't feel pressured to do everything. Noah had a great time, and it was fun to see our friends and family...we were WORN OUT by the end of it all, though. I've included a few pictures below...
Noah is back at preschool twice a week, which means illness is back in our house. Gabe is currently sick, and the poor guy has to do breathing treatments when he gets a cold (because of wheezing). He's a trooper though, and doesn't seem to mind being sick (although he HATES the breathing treatments!!) He's still as busy as ever, along with his brother...I love that they can play together now. Although, I don't think Noah is as thrilled about it. The phrase I hear the most throughout the day is "NO, Gabe!!"
Since Gabe is almost 9 months old, I figured I should go ahead and finish (and post) his 8 month letter. Normally, I would just skip everything and begin anew. However, I plan to have these posts made into a book (at least the ones dealing with the boys), and his 8th month had some important happenings. Soooo, here are the older posts if you're interested...
Christmas in a Nutshell
Gabe's 8th Month
We had a wonderful holiday season, but I am thankful to be back in our day-to-day routine. Next up is Gabe's baptism and Noah's 3rd birthday!! He wanted a giraffe party, so we're doing a jungle theme at the park. Should be fun! Miss you all!
5 comments:
KELLI! How I've missed seeing your face, friend! I'm so glad you posted this! We're taking Carter and Bennett to Disneyland in April. I can't wait, and you give me hope that it won't be terribly hard! :)
We love and miss you guys! Please tell the boys to stop growing up! :)
It's so good to see new pics and hear how things are going in the Hill household! Brad thinks Emory is too young for Disney World. We'll wait maybe 1 more year. Looks like Noah loved it! Can't wait to see you in Feb.
Yay, Kelli, an update AND pictures!!!! Missed you and the boys!! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Oh how fun! I can't wait to take Madeline to Disneyworld!! Awesome pictures! You guys are the cutest little family!
You seriously have some of the cutest boys ever. So glad you posted an update. Glad to hear FL is good. I'm sure it's lonely at times. I know Lubbock is!
Post a Comment