Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Movin’ Out

Of his crib that is…

IMG_9887

Gabe is officially in a toddler bed. At 18 months. After 8 attempts to keep him in his crib yesterday for nap along with an early morning wake-up call from the little guy, we decided it was time to say good-bye to the crib.

IMG_9876_edited-1

So far I think he likes it…maybe a little too much. ;)

IMG_9884

IMG_9895

He may look innocent in that picture, but don’t be fooled. :) After several attempts to escape from his room, I finally put up the baby gate. It wasn’t as much fun then.

I just checked on him…

IMG_9903

Success!!

3 comments:

Dunhams said...

So glad the big boy bed transition went well! It's SO hard to believe Gabe is already that big!!!

Cynthia said...

Wow! So glad Emory is short! She could actually get out if she wanted to. I guess the large boo-boo on her head when she fell out once scared her so much not to try again.

Leslie said...

We are finally putting the twins into big beds this weekend and I am dreading it!! Any words of wisdom I would appreciate since you've done it with 2 wild boys!! Congrats!!