Playdate with Max and Eli (and their mom Sophia!)
Sophia and I met at the children's museum nearby. We realized our kids are pretty much the exact same age (Noah and Max share the same birthday; Gabe and Eli are two days apart), and a friendship was formed. We recently had them over for lunch and to swim, although I think they mainly played baseball. I recently joined a moms' group here as well, and come to find out that Sophia is a member as well! I'm guessing we were destined to meet.
Gabe and Eli
Noah to Max: "She's always taking pictures...if you ignore her, eventually she goes away."
Max: "Ummm, she's still there."
Baseball stars in the making




Friday Playgroup
We went to see Silly Sam perform at Pottery Barn Kids with Benjamin and some friends from Noah's new playgroup. Afterwards, we walked to the park for lots more fun. Noah LOVED Silly Sam's performance--he was dancin' up a storm (hence the blurry pictures)...even when others weren't. He's too funny.





Baseball stars in the making
Friday Playgroup
We went to see Silly Sam perform at Pottery Barn Kids with Benjamin and some friends from Noah's new playgroup. Afterwards, we walked to the park for lots more fun. Noah LOVED Silly Sam's performance--he was dancin' up a storm (hence the blurry pictures)...even when others weren't. He's too funny.
Gabe at the park
Having a snack with Oliver and Brianna
4 comments:
i'm so glad to see all of you are making new friends. We miss ya'll here though.
How cute! I'm so glad that you guys seem to be getting settled in and meeting lots of people...that's always the hardest part of moving.
I'm so happy for you having made new friends! Noah and Gabe are precious, as always.
You are amazing! you are gone for a week and aleady you are back into playgroups and blogging, so impressed. AND I am so amazed at how you just throw yourself into making friends- I wish I was better at that!!! It was so good to see you while you were here. Avery has been asking about Noah and if he's on his airplane yet!
Post a Comment