Sunday, September 14, 2008

Busy Boys

The boys have been busy, busy these last few weeks! Noah started swim lessons (see here for more on how that went..). We all took a trip to Tulsa to see family and friends (pics coming soon...). And Noah started preschool this week! And in between all that, they've had fun just being boys. Here are some pics from the last few weeks:

My handsome boys
Noah and Gabe created a new use for the jumper...

Not sure how much input Gabe had.
He didn't seem to mind. :)
Just for fun--here's baby Noah in the same jumper (Aug 2006):


Brother kisses
Oscar kisses
Gabe and I left for a sec, and Noah decided it was his turn...




Park Visit with Sassy and Hammy

Before heading to Tulsa, Hammy and Sassy came to our part of the country for a short visit. Noah took them to one of his favorite parks, and we all had a great time.



Checking out the squirrels with Hammy









First Day of School

I did MUCH better this year than I did last year. There were no tears on my part (or Noah's)--hurray! He is going two mornings a week again. I think he will enjoy a few mornings without mommy. And I think Gabe will enjoy some alone time with mommy. And I think mommy will enjoy grocery shopping with more room in the cart. :)
So grown up!

He's thrilled. Truly.


I'm amazed I got him to sit still for this picture outside of his school. A smile was just too much to ask for... ;)

3 comments:

Dunhams said...

Both of your boys are just too cute! They look so much alike too...especially those pictures in the jumper. Good luck with potty training :)

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Okay, the undies on the head shot, lookin out the window is priceless.:) haha. I love it. And the school pics are so sweet. They grow up waaaay to fast don't they.

Teresa said...

Just look at those boys having FUN! So sweet, Kelli!