Some of the latest funnies from Noah:
After being gone all weekend (YAY for girls' weekend!!), I wanted to do something fun with Noah on Monday. I was thinking zoo, aquarium, picnic at the park, etc. Noah had another idea...
Me: "Noah, when Gabe wakes up we're going to do something fun! Would you like that?"
Noah: "Yeah!"
Me: "Where would you like to go?"
Noah (yelling): "Target!!
Hmmmm...I think he's been hanging out with Mommy too much. :)
After a few minutes, he said "I don't want to go to Target. I want to go see Max." We went to the aquarium instead.
Another funny from Noah:
The other day, Eric took the boys on a run. Later that night, he was putting Noah to bed still wearing the same clothes from his run. Apparently Noah could tell.
Noah: "Daddy, you stinky!"
Daddy (laughing): "Well, what do I smell like?"
Noah paused for a few seconds.
Noah: "A hippopotamus."
And here are some recent pics of BOTH my funny boys:
I think Noah's a bad influence on an impressionable young mind. :)
No, Noah, you may not close the door.
4 comments:
Too cute! I love all the things that Noah says...he's hilarious! That pic of Gabe almost climbing in the tub is crazy...I can't believe he's that big already!
Great pictures!
LOVE your boys!!! Yep, also like the pic with Gabe climbing into the tub...and still smiling about the Noah's reply to where he'd like to go! Guess Target is a fun place for all! Hugs to you all!
LOVE love love these of Noah and Gabe in the bathtub! I miss that Noah! And Gabe of course...
Post a Comment