Friday, June 19, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Well...mostly fun. I looked like Rudolph afterwards, but the boys and I had a blast.  :)  Some of our friends here have a boat and invited us to join them for the afternoon. It was Gabe's first time on a boat, and he loved it for the most part. His lack of afternoon nap started to show after a few hours. Noah had a great time, and he really enjoyed tubing (or rafting??) I wasn't sure what he would think, but his smile said it all.   Now Eric is convinced we need a boat…great.  

IMG_6722 IMG_6725IMG_6733

IMG_6729

 IMG_6755IMG_6810

Dolphins!!IMG_6773 

We stopped at the beach to playIMG_6805  IMG_6806

IMG_6816 

Me and My ManIMG_6813

Joe and RoseIMG_6812

First Ride with DaddyIMG_6822  IMG_6841 IMG_6842

IMG_6847

Next…riding with JulianIMG_6869

Several Tired Boys!   IMG_6861 

IMG_6828 IMG_6881IMG_6885

Snack Time!IMG_6880IMG_6895IMG_6891 

IMG_6894 

IMG_6896

Dinnertime at Bahama BreezeIMG_6917

What??  Do I have something in my hair? IMG_6926

IMG_6928 

The (exhausted!) Kids TableIMG_6933

3 comments:

Leslie said...

That looks like so much fun!! No water anywhere near us! I love Noah's longer hair. Hope you are enjoying your summer. Come to Dallas for the guys draft weekend. I think Ashley and I (and Ian) are staying with Mandy. So looking forward to it!!

Dunhams said...

What a fun day!! You got some really great pics!

Jill White said...

I just wanna kiss that ooey-gooey dinner time face! Gabe is such a cute little boy :)