Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Lucky me!

By me, I mean Kelli...I know--it's hard to keep track of who is speaking, Noah or me, on these posts. So, I thought I would clarify...not that you wouldn't have figured it out. I believe the word you are looking for is...ANYWAY (I stole that from Lincee who writes the Bachelor blogs..cracks me up.)

I just got finished reading the blogs of my friends (my precious baby boy is napping soundly), and I just thought about how lucky I am to have such amazing, Godly women in my life. They continue to inspire me and motivate me to be a better person. I was moved to tears TWICE (seriously!) reading some of their blogs. I thank God daily for the friendships He has placed in my life, both near and far, and I consider myself lucky to be surrounded by such incredible women.

And since I made the crazy mistake of actually mentioning that my child was sleeping soundly, I am of course granted with the blissful sounds of a NOT sleeping baby. You would think that after almost 15 months of this I would know better...

Off to kiss the sweet cheeks of my little man...I hope and pray that he too will be blessed with friends as great as mine!

Love to you all!

No comments: