Here are some pictures from my splash time with Owen and Elise.
Everybody in the water!
Owen and Noah hard at work

Hey, dude, you're letting all the water out!

While Noah distracts everyone, Owen takes off with all the sippy cups.
Look! That mommy has crackers!

Yay for snack time!
Yes, mommy I got up here all by myself!

Elise, posing for the camera, looking cute as can be.

How do I look? Does it suit me?

Checking on the house with Owen

Owen and Noah hard at work
Hey, dude, you're letting all the water out!
While Noah distracts everyone, Owen takes off with all the sippy cups.
Look! That mommy has crackers!
Yay for snack time!
Yes, mommy I got up here all by myself!
Elise, posing for the camera, looking cute as can be.
How do I look? Does it suit me?
Checking on the house with Owen
1 comment:
haha. I LOVE the pic with all three of them down to their skivvies, ready to get wet! So adorable!
Post a Comment