What a busy few weeks we have had at the Hill house! It all started with a wonderful visit from Noah's Sassy and Hammy (aka Eric's parents). Well, I personally didn't see Hammy, but the rumor was he was in fact here. :) As soon as they arrived, Eric and I headed off to Florida to do some house/area-looking for our big move next summer. Noah stayed with Sassy and Hammy and had a fun-filled few days with his grandma and grandpa. It was a short, wonderful getaway, and it was great to really get a feel for the area and check out some houses along the way...BUT the thing I enjoyed the most was the alone time with my husband (well, not counting the day spent driving around with the realtor...we weren't really alone then but fun nonetheless.) We stayed at a wonderful hotel overlooking the water (thank you Mike!), and had dinner on the patio of an italian restaurant also overlooking the water. We had adult conversation WITHOUT having to pause and give a short lesson on why we don't throw our pasta/pears/peas/etc. at people passing by. It was blissful! I think Noah thought so too...his Sassy and Hammy sure know how to have fun! Thank you for taking such good care of our little man while we were gone.
When Eric and I returned home, some of our close friends got married, so we had wedding festivities most of the weekend. We managed to squeeze in a trip to the zoo and pumpkin farm as well! Then, my parents, Noah's GiGi and PaPa, came to visit. We had a wonderful time with them, and we even managed to talk them into painting our recently "redecorated" kitchen. :) I don't think mom will offer their services again, but we sure appreciate ALL their help!! While they were here, we all took Noah to the Ghouls at Grassmere--our Halloween festival at the zoo. Noah looked PRECIOUS as a little dinosaur, and his roar was perfect (thanks, PaPa!) Noah had a blast with his GiGi and PaPa, and we are looking forward to seeing them again over Thanksgiving.
Once I sort through the over 500 pictures (you think I'm kidding...), I promise to post them soon! Love to you all!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment