Saturday, October 20, 2007

Such a blessing!

Yippee! I hit the 12 week mark yesterday, and everything still looks good. (My doctor changed my due date to May 1st.) About a week ago I started feeling tons better, too, which is always good. Here are the pictures from the ultrasound yesterday. We are SO excited about our new little one!

Profile shot (head on the right)

"Oh it's tough work being a growing baby!" (This is another profile shot with the head on the right, but his/her hand is resting on his/her forehead area.)

These are his/her little fingers...

4 comments:

The Gilles Family said...

YAY! She/He is Beautiful/Handsome. :)

George and Laurie said...

What a sweet post!

Leslie said...

So great Kelli! Hey I heard you are moving?? Finally Brian fills me in on something. He also told me you were expecting...I told him this last week. Glad he was listening.

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, that little one already looks like a baby! Isn't it amazing?!?! i was afraid it wouldn't be as exciting this time- but it is! I am glad to hear you are feeling better. Hope your trip to Tampa was good- let's catch up soon!