At two weeks, Gabe weighed 8 lbs. 12 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long!! (Birth stats: 7 lbs. 12 oz and 20 in.) Big fella! Brother Noah is doing great with him, and so far there has been nothing but love...and maybe an eye poke or two. Here are some of my favorite pictures over the last few weeks (brother pics to come in another post):
5 days old










4 comments:
He is so beautiful as I knew he would be. Those pictures help me get a little more excited about welcoming another sweet boy into our family. Know it's hard - you are doing great I know. Good luck!!
hi friend. Love the pics and thanks for the note- you didn't need to send it! I hear that a Congrats may be in order for the house?? keep me posted.Hope you guys are hanging in there!! We are STILL tired but everything else is good ;-) And by the way, I think the last pic is a great new way to do the Hill stack!
You take fabulous pictures! When I try to be artistic, they never turn out that good...very impressive! I absolutely love the one with all three of your boys, so cute!
So great! Love the Hill stack picture (minus you of course). I'm so glad that Wes got to see you all and meet sweet baby Gabe. I can't wait to get my hands on him sometime.
Post a Comment