Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mr. Personality

I think Noah's been spending a little too much time with mommy lately...

Oh no wait...there's still a little of daddy in there too... :)




In my recent post titled "I survived," I mentioned that both my boys thought it would be fun to pee on mommy...well, apparently Oscar has my back. Noah got in his way while playing in the backyard, and Oscar just kept on peeing. :)

Saying good-bye to Wilkes on his last day of school :(



We're going to miss "Kim-Bef" aka Ms. Kim and Ms. Beth, Noah's teachers

At the baseball game with the fam

2 comments:

Mommy Pose said...

Those first pics of Noah are funny - because Mia does the same thing!!! :)
Oh, I have a blog now. I love reading about your boys and what all is happening!

Brooke said...

So great! Sweet little Noah. I'm impressed that you are still finding time to do posts!