Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fun in the Sun

It is Hot, Hot, Hot here! Now that we can finally use our backyard, Noah has really enjoyed his kiddie pool. It came with a slide, a sprinkler, and a basketball hoop...all Noah's favorites!
Last Saturday we had our friends Susan and Benjamin over to swim. (I left out the slide and basketball hoop so the kiddos would have more room to play.) The boys had a blast splashin' around. We always love spending time with S and B!


Noah's up to no good...
Watch out behind you, Benjamin!
Noah shower
Plotting his revenge...




Sharing...

Gabe even made an appearance!



3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Looks like so much fun! I wish Emory could be there playing. It's been rainy here.

Susan said...

These pictures are sooo cute!!! We had fun Saturday - we'll have to do it again soon! :)

George and Laurie said...

what a fun pool you have Noah! I'm glad you are able to share it with a friend!