Saturday, August 2, 2008

TWO busy boys!!

I am seriously hoping that babies' activity levels reverse as they age. Noah was a very chill baby and is now the busiest boy I know. Gabe, on the other hand, is a baby who likes to move. He can only sit for so long before he starts arching his back and attempting to roll off your lap. Unless the person holding him is moving...then he's cool. So, surely that means he will be a calm little guy by the time he reaches Noah's age...right? Right??? My house will be CRAZY if not. :) Oh well, maybe they'll wear each other out.
(Side note: Thankfully, Gabe is a very HAPPY baby. He goes with the flow. Jenn--Gabe and Grace sound a lot alike. Two peas in a pod. :))

Anyway, all that to say...Gabe has officially rolled over from back to tummy. He has been working on it for the last several days, but he kept laying on top of his arm. Well, earlier this afternoon, he figured out how to move the arm out of the way. I'll post video when I can, but for now this will have to do. This camera was nearby.

This Morning:


"Almost. Got. It."

"A little turn here, a little twist there..."



"That's all I got."


A Few Hours Later...


Success! (I know, I know...terrible shot. It was the best I could do on short notice.)

Brother thinks he needs help. :)

You guys seriously need to vacuum...


Practicing my new skills

It has been QUITE the week. Update to come.

3 comments:

The Gilles Family said...

YAY Gabe!!!

So, do you think it's a first born thing to be all wild and crazy? As I type this, Carter is pushing his new slide around the living room, making car noises, and screaming. Maybe if we can bottle this energy we can market it somehow! ;) Miss you guys! Mike said to tell Eric Hi!

Dunhams said...

Way to go, Gabe!

George and Laurie said...

Oh my goodness Gabe. Slow down! Momma can only handle one really busy boy at a time! On a side note, you truly have a beautiful beautiful smile!