Thursday, August 7, 2008

Great Explorations

Noah, Gabe, and I had a blast last week at the children's museum nearby. We met our friends, Susan and Benjamin, there. Here are a few pics from our adventures....





Noah's comment: "Hey Mommy! House!"
Arthur (from the books and tv show) stopped by for a visit...
Noah was very excited, but he only wanted to wave from afar...I don't blame you kid, he looks a little creepy.



Noah fishing with Benjamin


Susan and Benjamin in the orange grove
Ben was apparently interrupting this kid's "orange distribution" mission...he was told he was doing it wrong. Ummm, dude. He's one. Pretty sure he could care less that he forgot to "wash the orange" before sticking it in the chute. And, um, don't know how to break this to you...they're not real oranges...just orange balls representing oranges. Sorry.
Oooh! There it goes! In all it's unwashed glory!"Wo-wah's got it!"
Gabe even got in on the orange grove fun...before he passed out in the Baby Bjorn. (Side note: Not sure what's going on with my hair....)

Fireman Wo-wahDriving the firetruck one-handed...the boy's got skills. Mad skills.

Gabe and I hitched a ride. Gabe looks terrified...and rightfully so considering a 2 yr old is driving. I apparently missed that part.
Good times had by all! :)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like so much fun!

George and Laurie said...

What a great place! I'm so glad you guys have so many neat places to go and visit where Noah can really enjoy himself. It's such a neat thing to see Noah play - I know he's just soaking it all in and learning so so much! Miss you cutie pie!