Sunday, November 23, 2008

Love Hate Relationship

Behold, the exersaucer.

I truly love the exersaucer. Because Gabe loves it, and surprisingly Noah still loves it. It's a great invention. That being said, EVERY time, seriously every single time Gabe sits/stands in the darn thing, THIS occurs:

And he's usually wearing clothes. Which means I'm usually cleaning baby poo out of his clothes and off of him. And for that reason, I also hate the exersaucer.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't gravity supposed to pull things down?? (Or technically in, if we're thinking in terms of the earth...) Either way, poo should NOT shoot UP a baby's back. Yet it does, while sweet Gabe plays happily in his exersaucer. For that reason alone, I guess I'll deal with the hate part of this relationship...at least until my OxyClean for Baby runs out. The sacrifices we moms make. ;)

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Ah, so unfortunate. Emory use to shoot her poop out the back too- most times bouncing in the bouncer:)

Dunhams said...

Gotta love it...it always seems to happen in Exersaucers and carseats...which are definitely not the easiest to clean up :) At least, you're getting some hands free time :)

Susan said...

That's what I love about you Kelli! You can find the funny in anything!!! :)

Jill White said...

Leah pooped 4x today! Before breakfast, at Wal-mart (out the diaper), during nap, and after dinner. I swear she poops more than the other 2 did combined. I think the "poop-shoot out the back of a diaper" problem has to do with a long crack. That's what I blame Leah's on :)