Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Posts in Progress

My kids have a blog radar in them...it never fails that when I sit down to upload pictures or write, one of them wakes up from his nap. Noah is currently in my lap while I type one-handed. Usually it's Gabe.

Because of that, I shall condense the original blog post (that was formulated in my head...does anybody else do that? Have blog dialogue in your head? Or should I be worried for my sanity? :))

Reasons I haven't blogged in ages:
  • Noah:)
  • Gabe:)
  • Was feeling overwhelmed and felt the need to get my priorities straight...computer time cut drastically short; spent good quality time with my family...and my vacuum...
  • Inner blog dialogue broken
  • Was sooooo behind in posts/pictures that the thought of updating seemed overwhelming (seems to be a common theme...hmm.)

Due to that last bullet there, I've decided to forego the multiple update posts and just add two--Gabe's 7 Month and Funnies from Noah. (Don't worry Sally...the rest of the pictures will come via e-mail. :) They are currently uploading as I type...)

(Random side note: Noah is currently telling me I need to shower...most likely because he wants to watch a show and during my morning shower is when he watches one...or it could be because I smell...doubting that since those words came from someone whose sense of smell is obviously out of whack...why else would he be content running around in a poopy diaper?...I digress.)

Once the posts are finished (which, alas, they are not), you will be able to click on them here:

Gabe's 7th Month

Funnies from Noah (and Gabe)

Annnnd, there's Gabe. Now that both boys are up, we're headed to the park. To be continued....

4 comments:

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

I feel the exact same way, I felt and feel like I am beginning to become addicted to the internet. I have spent time away from my family and my quiet time and bible studies. It is so important and I think wonderful for us to realize these things. I am doing this blog specifically to have it printed and for it to be my scrapbook for Grayson. So I try to do the major things on here and have ended up blogging about every little thing in our day. I comend you for doing this and hope you enjoy so much time with your family... P.s. I do however hope to still see you on here every now and then. :)
Blessings to you,
Jessi

Dunhams said...

I totally feel your pain...I keep checking everyone else's but by the time I get around to doing my own Madeline wakes up. It's so overwhelming to get behind!

Mommy Pose said...

TOTALLY TOTALLY TOTALLY RELATE!

Cynthia said...

So glad you're back blogging. I can't imagine how busy it is with 2boys!