Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Baby Hill 2!



We are thrilled to announce that we are expecting another little boy!! It's so exciting to think about how close Noah and his new little brother will be... :) It makes me smile just thinking about it! He was moving all around during the ultrasound...at one point his head started bopping side to side. Musician in the making, perhaps? Thanks for all your prayers! Everything looks good so far. God has truly blessed our family!






3 comments:

Leslie said...

Congrats! So exciting for you, Eric and sweet Noah. I am glad someone else will be outnumbered! I wouldn't trade having two boys for anything. It makes me smile to think of my boys growing up together. I know you feel the same way! My vote was right btw.

Ashley said...

My vote was right too! As you said to me, we will live vicariously through each other for now :-) I think that Noah will LOVE having a brother to play with, I mean another Hill to play ball with- what could be more fun!? (okay- not that a girl couldn't play ball but for Noah I would guess a boy will be more fun!)

Meredith said...

How exciting!! Congrats!! I'm so happy for the Hill family!