Monday, November 5, 2007
Time to guess!
Can you believe we're approaching that time?? This pregnancy is flying! Is there a way to slow it down? :) Tomorrow we have another ultrasound appt...while I am still pretty early, people say they MAY be able to see something. So, I thought I would start a poll. Do you think we're having another busy little boy? Or do you think it's going to be a new little girl? You can find the poll on the left, but feel free to leave your guess in the comment section of this post for bragging rights. :) We'll know for sure by the 29th. Good luck guessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I voted girl! You started the boy trend, now it's time to ride the current girl wave. :)
The 'pencil' tells me it's a boy, but my heart tells me it's a girl!!Either way it will be wonderful!!
Girl girl girl!!
Post a Comment