I am thankful for so many things this holiday season...my wonderful husband, my precious baby boy, my other sweet baby boy on the way, my family, Eric's family, our amazing friends, and most importantly my Lord and Savior! I am truly a blessed woman.
We had a great time visiting my family for Thanksgiving! Here are (LOTS of) pictures from our trip.
"Howdy folks!"

The view upon arriving at GiGi and PaPa's house
I love my boys!

Of course we have to see the horses right away!


West Texas sunset
GiGi, Kaytlyn, Noah, and Mama (the sky seriously looks painted!)
Kaytlyn is showing Noah the ropes

"Pat, pat ho" (ho=horse in this situation :))

Uncle Brandon and cousin Kaytlyn

Visiting "the ranch" with GiGi and PaPa
"You promise you won't let go?"

Checking out the cows with Dada
"Dada, put on your serious face...these cows mean business."

"PaPa your funny...but you don't really sound like a cow."
PaPa showing us the newest calf

Feeding the cow video
Playing with cousin Kaytlyn

Where's Noah?

Noah may not be the best influence for sweet Kaytlyn...
Watching Ryley put on make-up

"Yeah...I don't think my daddy would approve of this..."

It's snowing! On Thanksgiving! In West Texas!

"Not really that interested, guys..."

Forcing Brandon, Kaytlyn, Noah, and Eric to take a picture in the cold 
Before...

During...

After!

Fun in the snow...although Noah doesn't really think snow is all that fun.

"I'm dreaming of a white...

Thanksgiving?" 
"Mmmm, snow"

Ashley, Ashland, and Nana

I am man; I build fire. (Ryan and Ryley)

PaPa carving the turkey 
Master pianist

Tuning the piano... :)
Happy Birthday GiGi and Great Grandma Nana!

Foosball with the cousins

Guarding the house with Payton

Happy 80th Birthday, big PaPa!

"Cool, ribbon!"

"Cool, bag!"

3 comments:
Loved looking at all the pictures!! Looks like a fun Thanksgiving!
Hi friend. Looks like it was a good Texas Thanskgiving.... of course, we sure missed seeing you in Tulsa! I hope you guys have a good weekend away and that you are feeling great. Call me when you get back in town and things are settled down. Miss you!
So fun! And I loved the video!!
Post a Comment