Saturday, September 8, 2007

Better...

Thank you dear friends for all your kind words and encouragement! It made me smile. Noah LOVES school, so that makes all this SO much better. His teachers said his little personality really started to come out on Thursday--they said he was full of energy and "very busy." Hmmm, yep, that sounds about right! I'm glad he likes it. And I made it through Thursday without crying, so I consider that a step in the right direction for me.

On the funnier side, Noah has started picking up the other phone when someone calls. Then he "talks" to whomever is on the phone in some sort of foreign language (who knew my child was bilingual?? I only wish that were true!!). It is SO darn cute! And the person on the other end gets a good laugh, too. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of it, but someday...

Thanks again everyone for your thoughts and support! I told Eric the other day that writing on my blog and reading other mom's blogs is like therapy. It's always comforting to know that you have allies (allys?) in this crazy journey called motherhood.

My child is now sweeping the floor with our decorative flowers...off I go.

1 comment:

George and Laurie said...

Thank you for sharing the story of him "talking" on the other line. That was too cute!