I was tagged:
The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
After a month or two, Laurie, here goes :)...
Top 8 random things about me:
8) I loved math in school...I was the weird one who actually enjoyed algebra and calculus.
7) I know how to drive (is it called driving?) a motorcycle and ride a horse...thanks Dad and PaPa for these very useful skills. :) Kidding..it was fun.
6) I grew up in the suburbs, but spent a lot of time in "the country" at my grandparents' ranch as mentioned above. In fact, I've had a cow poop all over me while helping my family "work cattle" when I was in junior high....not the most attractive moment of my life. My brothers got a BIG kick out of it, though.
5) My favorite book is The Notebook, however I won't see the movie because I'm scared it will ruin the book for me. (although I've heard it's wonderful...)
4) My first job (other than babysitting) was working the counter at a dry cleaner. My best friend and I applied for the job because it was easy and we could work together...only to find out that you work alone.
3) I LOVE musicals...my dream job would be to act on Broadway, however I am seriously lacking the talent to do such a thing...hence the title "dream" job. :)
2) I don't actually enjoy shopping (gasp!) It stresses me out a little, and it's hard for me to spend money. I've gotten better though, but I'm still a bargain shopper. Funny...I don't seem to have this problem, though, when shopping for Noah. :)
1) Hmmm...last one....I know how to fix a toilet!
Okay, for this one, I tag Ashley, Leslie, and Meredith. If you're all tagged out, no worries!
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment