Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Just like daddy...

There is really nothing quite like seeing a dad with his son (or daughter as I'm sure Ashley K can attest to...:)). Especially when the dad is the love of your life and his son is your everything! I love my boys more than words can say, and nothing delights me more than seeing them together. Whether they are watching sports on tv ("ball" to Noah), taking out the trash together, or just playing around and laughing--those moments are amazing. I am so thankful that Noah has Eric as his model for how a man should be. Noah will watch Eric's every move and follow along just like daddy. And if Noah turns out just like his daddy, then I will be one happy and blessed mama.






Mowing the lawn just like daddy ('cause mama sure isn't going to do it... :))


"Taking a break from all that mowin'...now if I could just get this inside, life would be good...."

6 comments:

Ashley said...

There is definitely something special about a daddy with his little girl too... BUT wow, how blessed are we to have dads who WANT to be such and ACTIVE part of the parenting process? I couldn't agree more with your words and I am truly thankful to have such a fabulous partner and kiddo to share this journey with!

Meredith said...

I'm so excited to watch Reid grow and want to be like Matt (but still be "mama's boy") :)

Leslie said...

I am so excited for the boys to be able to play with brian. All he can think about some days are playing catch with them. Love all the pictures....such a sweet post.

mtckincaid said...

Eric throws like a girl...

mtckincaid said...

just kidding...noah is getting so big

George and Laurie said...

Precious precious precious!! And ps. I'm sorry i may have deleted your other friends' comments from your email!! ;)he he