Just some fun pictures of Noah with two of his best buddies...
(Notice how Noah has already perfected the art of ignoring mommy??)
Noah and Nate
Having a blast together! Noah and Nate have been friends since Nate came into this world in January...although as much time as Laurie and I spend together, they were probably "friends" when Nate was in the womb. :)
Owen and Noah have been friends for over a year now! It's amazing to see how much they've grown. These pictures are from when I babysat Owen last Monday. His mommy and daddy were busy welcoming his sweet new sister, Victoria Grace, into the world.
(Side note: Leslie--wow, friend, two boys is tough work. I admire you even more! :))
2 comments:
Wow those are cute!!! Thanks for sharing! Nate had a great time w/ Noah that day!
We definitely aren't ready for the boys to be mobile just yet. I'll probably slip up lots with some 4 letter words! Looks like very hard work! We thought about naming the boys Owen and Luke but thought we might be made fun of.
Wow to you for watching them both. Bet you were worn out!
Post a Comment