2-4 weeks to go!
2 weeks from now: Bye, bye terbutaline pump!
3-4 weeks from now: Bye, bye bedrest! Hello world!
Stats from the appt. today: 1+ cm dilated, 60% effaced, and remaining stable! Looks like terb, procardia, and bedrest have things under control.
Tomorrow: House officially goes on the market...life officially gets a little crazier.
Mood: So far, so good... :)
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad your mood is holding up. And it sounds like things are going great...as far as your cervix is concerned. Stay strong momma!
Hello,
My name is Jessi and I came across
your blog because my last name is Hill also and I gave everyone your blog address instead of www.thehillshouse with an s :) It was pretty funny when everyone told me that wasnt my family they were looking at haha. Well needless to say I changed my blog name to www.hillbunch so we wouldnt have that problem,but I wanted to tell you I am praying for you and your little one. Phill. 4:13 Your blogging buddy,
Jessi
YAY! Congrats, Kelli!
Post a Comment