Noah's pretend camera..."Cheeeeeeese"
Tucking in his "dock-es" (doctors) for "night-night"
(Side note: spelling for a two-year old's vocab is tricky!)

Noah's favorite naptime attire...and, no, he did not start out this way. :)

"Bubboos!"
Noah's favorite naptime attire...and, no, he did not start out this way. :)
"Bubboos!"
How does it taste, Mr. Curiosity?
Many of my non-sushi eating friends will be completely disgusted by this...so look the other way. :) For the rest, here is my sushi-loving man! (The fish is completely cooked.) The other night, we mentioned that we ordered sushi for dinner, and he hurried down the stairs yelling "Sushi! Eat sushi!" It was hysterical.
2 comments:
Hahaha!!!! I was laughing out loud at his "sleeping attire"...that is hilarious! Is that his usual "sleeping pose" too? :)
That is so funny! Love the napping sans diaper. I can't believe Noah likes sushi. And, yes, I am one of your "friends who doesn't like sushi". :o)
Post a Comment