Sunday, March 30, 2008

New home for the Hills

Whew, it's been a busy week in the life of the Hills. Eric went to Florida on Tuesday and Wednesday and picked out a house for us. He did a great job!! We love it! It's in a great neighborhood with lots of young families. Plus, it's walking distance to a lot of things, including a park, the bay, restaurants, and shops. We are so excited about it, and I've already started thinking about decor (and paint!) and what's going to go where. Lots of fun! Let me know when you are ready for a vacation...we would love to have you.



Kitchen
Kitchen to family room
Family Room
Front stairs to dining roomFormal dining roomFormal living room

Now the countdown is on to sell our current house. Wish us luck!

9 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE it! TOO exciting :-) Congrats....on the new home AND on saying adios to your pumpWe're thinking about you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelli - Its Jenny....Love the new house! Its AWESOME!

Dunhams said...

Love the house! So many fun and exciting things happening for you guys right now!! Congrats!

Brooke said...

What a beautiful new home! We can't wait to visit you sometime after the big move! Hope you are still doing well.

andydawn said...

VERY NICE!! We are in the process of selling our house too....showings are NO FUN :( Can't wait to hear of your new arrival! Noah is such a cutie :)

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Congrats on the new house.
Hope you have a great week.

Meredith said...

How exciting!!! It's beautiful! Congrats on everything! (I guess I didn't realize that you're pump is exactly like my heparin pump was!! I was so ready to be done with that too!!!)

Leslie said...

Love the new house! It is perfect. Way to go Eric for doing such a great job.
And congrats on staying preggo. You are an encouragement for me. I hated seeing pics of that terb pump!!

Kelli said...

Thanks, everyone! We are super excited about it. :)