Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!

How fun is this...

Eric and I were sitting at the breakfast table today...


Eric: What are the plans for the day?

Kelli: Fireworks tonight...other than that we don't really have any.

Pause.

K: We could go to the beach?

E: Okay.
And to the beach we went. :)















5 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow that looks like so much fun! You can have a 'beach vacation' anytime you want. Noah looks like he is having a blast. Thanks for sharing these pictures.

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Goodness you had a great 4th. That baby is soooooo precious and girl you look amazing after just having that little one. I'm still trying to get my weight off and grayson is 6 haha. Hope you are settling in at your new home:)

Brooke said...

I definitely miss 4th of July at the beach. It's so fun that you guys can do that any day! You do look fantastic Kelli! Of course, I'm not surprised. :o)

George and Laurie said...

Yay! The first of many beach posts!! Enjoy the sun and sand for us! I LOVED the pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Teresa said...

Ahhh! Looks like SOOO much fun!!!!