Thursday, July 17, 2008

Joy in a box

We received a package yesterday, and both Noah and I were THRILLED.....although for different reasons. Both equally cute. :)

Noah's Joy:

A box! Where's Noah?
Boo! We did this for hours!! Or so it seemed. :)


Even the Noah's Ark animals joined in on the fun...


Squeals of laughter...Good times, good times.
My joy:

Gabe's bedding FINALLY arrived!! Yippee! Someday, perfectionist me will get the boys' rooms put together well enough to send pics. But today is not someday. For now, here are a few pics of his bedding. Gabe is currently napping in his crib, so I just laid it out on our bed.


Here's the web pic of it: Serena & Lily: Carter

I'm not doing a theme for Gabe's room (just coordinating colors), but I just kept coming back to this bedding. So I got it, and I'm so glad I did. I love it! I'm anxious to get the whole room put together, but things take a little longer these days. :) Someday...hopefully before he's 2.

3 comments:

Dunhams said...

That is absolutely adorable! If I ever have a boy, that is very close to what I'm picturing for his nursery. Love it!

George and Laurie said...

love the bedding! Perfect choice!

Meredith said...

I really want to see pictures of your house!!! LOVE the bedding - it's just so sweet and the colors are great!