Noah has a playroom FULL of toys...
But this is where he'd rather play! (When I walked in, he said "Bath!"...um, no son, not a bath.)
Poor Gabe...
Someday, you'll get him back!
At least it's all out of love...
...when Gabe is sleeping (or WAS sleeping as was the case in the pic below..)
He REALLY wants to be Oscar...ewwww
While mommy was getting ready, Noah pulled a new "dress" out of the drawer..
Poor dress hasn't had this much action since our honeymoon. ;)
Apparently bear has been getting into a little trouble himself...Noah put him in "Time out!"
This is only a sampling of Noah's little adventures...there are SO many more! Thankfully, most of the time they make me laugh (although not to where he can see...:)).
The other times--like when he dumps my water glass all over the living room (and yells "shower!") or decides to retrieve and open his own yogurt...all over the kitchen floor ("Uh oh, mommy--slippy!")--don't necessarily make me laugh, but at least he's not playing with knives. Gotta look on the bright side.
4 comments:
yay! It's so fun to keep up with Noah's adventures this way! I love it! I love the picture of him in your 'ahem' unmentionables! Miss you friend !
He is such a funny boy! I absolutely love reading all of your Noah stories...they make me laugh so hard!
I seriously laughed out loud. This was too funny. I love seeing things through the mom of BOYS because it really is so different! TOO FUNNY. you definitely have your hand full, my friend. We're missing you guys!
Well I am glad to know I don't have the only wild indians. Brian said last night he is glad our boys aren't meek and calm - why on earth not?!? Thanks for the heads up of what's to come in a year or so.
And the boys already love playing in my underwear/lingere drawer which also hasn't been pulled out since May 03.
Post a Comment