Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'

The other day I realized I had been slacking on tummy time with Gabe. He didn't like it. I didn't push it. Well, I figured it was about time to be consistent with it.



He still didn't like it. In fact, he hated it so much that he rolled himself back to his back! Way to go Gabe! Sometimes, anger can be a powerful motivator. He may be holding a grudge though.

(FYI-the following pics were not taken at the time of his first roll...I'm not that quick with the camera. :))

At first, not so bad...a different view...cool.

Starting to feel a little unhappy...

So mad I'm looking for someone to blame...

Better, but still mad that mom took pics of the whole thing while I cried...(in mommy's defense, the whole thing took less than a minute.) Seriously, though, how sad is that face!

Might still be holding a grudge...

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Way to go Gabe!

George and Laurie said...

KELLI he is SO cute!!! Man I wish I could see him!